One-on-One Intuitive Guidance and Energy Sessions Client Service Agreement
Thank you for scheduling a private one-hour consult designed to change your life. Please find below all the information you need for your upcoming session.
- Being prompt for your session to begin at the time designated ensures you maximize your investment in yourself.
- If you would like to submit questions either in writing or by phone before or after the session, you may consider booking a two-hour session.
- All sessions are recorded and are emailed to you after the session for you to download. Tammy recommends that you listen, review and act daily on the information given again and again. A portion of the recording may be used for promotional work, that said, you have an option to protect your privacy by asking in writing to not reveal your real name. If you do not let Tammy know, you agree to sharing it authentically with the world for the benefit of others.
- Once you book your session the following terms apply:
- Any appointments booked within 30 days of your appointment time is nonrefundable. If the appointment is more than 30 days, you will only have 24 hours to cancel from the moment you booked and will receive a full refund.
- If you need to postpone a session, a minimum of two weeks’ notice period is required. If this time has lapsed, you lose your session. However, as long as you book within a month, you may rebook another session at 50% discount.
- At the end of your consultation you can choose to sign up to Confusion to Clarity Six Weeks Transformation Mentoring Program, The Life Transformation Program (TM) at a one off discounted rate within two weeks of your scheduled appointment. This unique opportunity will help you get the accelerated guidance you need to break any illusions that may be a result of toxic behaviors, put you on a path to create the freedom your soul is seeking, and get the tools you need to live blissfully ever after.
- You as a client understand that Tammy does not treat disease, prescribe drugs, provide therapy or solve legal problems. She recommends seeking treatment from qualified specialists for physical or emotional disease, disorder or illness. Therefore, Tammy is not here to take the place of your doctor, therapist, or lawyer. Her purpose is to focus you to learn how to change any stressful situation you might encounter into a fulfilling condition of experience. Her intuitive work is not a substitute for counseling, therapy, mental health care, Dr.’s advice or substance abuse treatment and you take full responsibility and ownership for the results you create.
- As the client, you understand that you are fully responsible for the decisions, choices, results and outcomes reached during this session with her.